Day 1 Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
The Forbidden City (UNESCO) is the imperial place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards, and private quarters.
The Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), where ancient Chinese emperors made sacrifices to Heaven and prayed for bountiful harvests, demonstrates the supreme achievement of traditional Chinese architecture.
山西十一选五遗漏号 www.ynetbm.com.cn Good to know: Usually the guide service for a full day tour is about from 9:00 to 17:00, and the evening time is on your own. If needed, your guide is happy to offer some tips or help you buy tickets for evening entertainment.
Ideas for leisure time: If you are interested in Chinese Kung Fu, the Legend of Kung Fu is a good choice for tonight. It is stunning Kung Fu show with a great story line and martial arts skills.
Day 3 Beijing
The Summer Palace (UNESCO) is the largest imperial garden in the world. Emperors of successive dynasties created a summer retreat of Chinese gardens and pavilions, around the tranquil waters of Kunming Lake.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Enjoy the Peking Duck dinner at time-honored restaurant - Quanjude or Bianyifang. The duck is characteristic with its crispy skin, tender meat and the fragrance from the fruit-wood.
2. Watch a breathtaking acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater or Tiandi Theater.
Day 4 Beijing – Xi’an (by bullet train)
Day 5 Xi’an
The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Tang Dynasty landmark, is a seven-story pagoda initially constructed in 652 AD. One of the pagoda's many functions is to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and traveler - Xuanzang.
Ideas for leisure time: Enjoy a tasteful Dumpling Banquet followed by an exquisite traditional Tang Dynasty Show.
Good to know: If you have an extra day in Xi’an, you could explore the Mount Hua and get impressed of its unique natural beauty. Or to take a day trip to Luoyang by bullet train and visit the Longmen Grottoes, one of the Three Most Famous Buddhist Grottoes in China.
Day 6 Xi’an - Chengdu (by bullet train)
Day 7 Chengdu – Leshan – Chengdu (by automobile)
Day 8 Chengdu - Shanghai (by air)
The Jinli Ancient Street, decorated with tea-houses and boutiques on both sides, used to be one of the busiest commercial streets during the Shu Kingdom. The wooden steles and the brick-walls exhibit the ancient charm of the city.
Day 9 Shanghai
The Jade Budda Temple is famous for its two precious jade Buddha statues brought from Burma, which are not only rare cultural relics but also exquisite artworks.
The Shanghai Museum has a collection of 120,000 pieces of Chinese ancient treasures.
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is full of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Acrobatic Shows in Shanghai are known as the best in China. You can never imagine how exciting the show is.
2. Or you could take a Huangpu River Night Cruise which is the perfect way to enjoy the gorgeous night view of Shanghai.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese lunch as listed
- Centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets with taxes and train ticket (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flight
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance